Salary: £35,000 - £40000 + Overtime
We are currently recruiting for multiskilled maintenance engineer to join a large plastic company based in Basingstoke. This is a Automated factory who are seeking a multiskilled maintenance engineer on a permanent basis to carry out mechanical and electrical fault finding and mainteannce on all plant and machinery. The engineer will be involved in all site planned and reactive maintenance including project work such as machinery installations and commissioning. This is a fantastic opportunity for a engineer to join a very well established company who are offering a long term career. This is a role best suited for a flexible Multiskilled engineer who enjoys hands on maintenance.
Skills required for the Shift engineer:
- Engineering Qualification
- Experience working in FMCG environment
- Experience working on CNC machinery
- Electrical Experience with sensors, relays, inverters, 3 phase motors, control panels, etc.
- Mechanical experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, belts, bearings, chains.
- Proactive atttiude and willing to learn new skills
The Shift engineer will benefit from:
- Competitive benefits and pension package
- Training and development
- Working for a large established manufacturing company
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Training, Holidays
Commutable from Newbury, Andover, Alton, Malborough, Reading, Aldershot, etc
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details