Company: CAESARS ENTERTAINMENT (METROPOLITAN GAMING)
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £27000 - £32200 per annum + Excellent company benefits
Are you ready to join the winning team at our Empire Casino?
At Metropolitan Gaming we are as committed to delivering for our employees as for our customers. We know it's our people who make us stand out which is why we believe in giving every team member the training, development, and support they need to fulfil their potential.
Not only do we care about your development but we also many benefits for our employees. Here is a sample of the many we offer our team:
- Development & opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company pension
- Extensive employee HUB offering discounts from travel, retail, hospitality to health and well-being
- Regular training and development
- Employee health and well-being services
- Refer a friend incentive (Paid into your employee hub account)
- 50% off food and drinks in all our UK venues
- Financial advice services
- Holiday accrual with length of service
Salary + Service charge + Enhanced salary from midnight until 6am
So, are you ready to place your bets on a career with us?
Well keep on reading!
PLEASE NOTE: Minimum 12 months experience is required for this role.
- Observe at all times the conditions and requirements of the Cash Desk Procedure Manual, Guidelines, directives and provisions of relevant legislation.
- Ensure that all Company records and paperwork is accurately and comprehensively completed in accordance with Company procedures and accounting guidelines and reporting errors and omissions to your manager.
- Investigating queries from head office or in-house.
- Updating points/player tracking for customers.
- Maintaining all ATM's.
- Processing all banking.
- To provide all visitors and members with the highest level of customer service to ensure that a unique guest experience is always achieved.
- Actively meet day-to-day customer service needs and respond appropriately to all queries.
- Positively support company-wide customer service initiatives.
- Actively create a team environment and support other team members where possible.
- Keep management informed of major players and their transactions or of any unusual incident or event.
- Maintain a good working relationship with management and other departments within the venue.
- Report and refer to senior colleagues any unusual or major incidents of concern.
- Provide all visitors and members with the highest level of customer service to ensure that a unique guest experience is always achieved.
- Always maintain and reflect the company values.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND BEHAVIOURS:
- Banking or finance experience
- Strong work ethic with a passion for exceeding expectations
- Organised and methodical
- Upbeat and positive attitude
- Articulate (in English)
- Customer service focused
- Computer literate
DESIRABLE BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Competent with use of NEON
- Understand and fully applies of AML/SG policy requirements to the cashier role
- Competent with cash desk manual and policies
- Holds a valid Personal Functional Licence (PFL)
- Understand and applies of AML/SG policy requirements to the cashier role and freely asks for support or direction to ensure full compliance
Please Note: you must be 18 or over and have the right to work in the UK.