-Monday - Friday
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an accounts assistant to join a fun and dynamic team within a small accountancy practice in Bristol. Our client are seeking a dedicated and committed professional, with a strong telephone manner. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Main Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Purchase ledger
- Bank reconciliations
- Sales ledger
- Preparing bookkeeping and VAT Returns
- Preparing accounts for sole traders and small limited companies.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience within an accounts assistant position
- An enthusiastic approach to work
- Be AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Experience with accounting systems with proficiency in MS Excel
- Bookkeeping experience (1 year preferred)
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload
If this role sounds of interest to you, apply today to HarveyE @ rerecruitment.com
RE acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
RE Recruitment would like to thank you for applying for the above role. We do try to come back to all applications however if you haven't heard from a consultant within 5 working days, this unfortunately means that you have been unsuccessful.