A company in Rancho Santa Margarita serving medical providers, clients and patients is looking for Customer Service Associate. There are three shifts available. If you have experience working in the medical/healthcare field, it’s a big plus! These individuals will assist policyholders, clients and partners around the world from their Operational Office that is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Their strong commitment to service and performance sets them apart from their large corporate competitors. They have a talented, experienced, multi-cultured team, and an environment and culture where independence, reliability and hard work is rewarded.
The hours of the shifts:
- Sunday thru Thursday OR Tuesday thru Saturday, 2PM to 10:30PM
- Monday thru Friday, 8AM to 5PM, with occasional weekends
This is a temp-to-hire position, with an excellent opportunity for growth and advancement. The starting pay is $16 to $18/hour to start. They also offer a competitive employee benefits package.
- Collaborate and serve as the initial point of contact with clients, policyholders, and healthcare providers
- Ensure clients receive the best customer service experience possible by providing timely and accurate responses
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with colleagues - both internal and external
- Review, plan and resolve medical cases in cooperation with other team members and network partners
- Extensive inbound and outbound call activity under the direction of Onyx™, their proprietary operating system.
- Complete an extensive training program via Onyx.
- Flexible and able to work in a fast-paced and developing environment
- Thrives in an environment working independently, but also collaboratively
- Strong medical background encouraged, will train accordingly
- Language skills and multi-cultural experience desired
- Professional phone skills required
- An understanding of the U.S. healthcare system is a plus
- Creative, the ability to excel at new endeavors, problem solve and exhibit exceptional verbal communication skills
- Computer Skills required: Outlook, Word, Excel and extensive training provided on Onyx™.
- Experience with medical claims processing is a plus!
Role: Client Services - Healthcare Experience a Plus!
Location: Rancho Santa Margarita,
Apply for this job now.