We are seeking a Web Developer to work as part of our diverse multi-disciplinary Design Team. Responsibilities will include managing our company website and developing and improving other lots of projects as needed. This role is expected to bring an exceptional eye for design along with practical web development abilities. You will work closely with our graphic designers, marketing and other internal stakeholders to bring to life our brand, product information and collateral, and other website content, via the pixels you place and code you write.
- Designing and developing user interface solutions for websites and web applications
- Wireframe & mockup or brand new site pages and present to senior management.
- Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
- Create and optimize our web project management, hitting all deadlines and improving efficiency while maintaining the highest standards of quality web development.
- Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
- Push the boundaries of design on the web to surprise and delight viewers
- Update & management of our Wordpress website
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- Expert knowledge on Photoshop
- Proficient with a CSS Preprocessor such as Sass or LESS
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. You are a problem solver with everything you develop
to improve our site's experience and drive action.
- Used to creating automatically responsive webpages for mobile, tablet, and desktop. Your work must appeal to all three.
- Experience with fluid grid systems and front-end frameworks
- Personal interest in staying up-to-date on the latest trends, including agile methodology and emerging best practices in the UI community.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills, with proven ability to communicate complex ideas
- (bonus) Certified on HubSpot
- (bonus) SEO/ AdWords Experience
- (bonus) Video production experience
In your portfolio, we'll be looking for:
- Ability to create beautiful designs by leveraging advanced knowledge of typography, layout and composition, colour theory, grid systems and use of photography
- Real examples of professional work to a high standard.
- Diverse and deep experience with web products (mobile experience preferred)