Company: CREATIVE FINANCIAL STAFFING
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Are you looking to make your next career move? With a well respected client in the Twin Cities. Looking for more work, life balance? An exciting position has become available! We are looking to add a Payroll Specialist to our growing team. The role includes a variety of tasks including driving all activities necessary to process payroll and corporate expenses. This role will serve to produce accurate and compliant payroll related records, as well as processing voluntary and involuntary deductions, such as levies and garnishments. The Payroll Specialist will work closely with both the Accounting and Human Resources department in updating, creating, and documenting procedures, as well as preparing special reports for the management team as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities - Payroll Specialist:
- Perform daily payroll department operations
- Union Payroll experience
- Process correct garnishment calculations and compliance
- Manage workflow to ensure all payroll transactions are processed accurately and timely
- Understand proper taxation of employer paid benefits
- Perform compliance's for unclaimed property payroll checks
Qualifications - Payroll Specialist:
- 2+ years of payroll experience
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices.
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations.
- Strong PC skills including proficiency in Excel .
- Strong interpersonal (verbal and written) communication skills.