Fantastic role for an experienced Care Assistant or Support Worker within a well-recognised and established care provider who support staff and offer excellent opportunities for progression. Please read on and if you meet the applicant criteria apply now!
Support Worker Role: You will work on a shift pattern basis within a 24-hour residential care service for adults with learning disabilities and associated complex needs. As part of an experienced and motivated team, you will be a proactive staff member who is willing to engage with service users and to help them maintain and develop independence skills, effective communication and their ability to manage challenging behaviours. The role will include social, emotional and behavioural support, while personal care is also provided.
Support Worker Criteria:
- Relevant social care experience of supporting vulnerable people and will be used to the demands and rewards of such a role.
- A passion for helping others and motivation for providing quality care are essential.
- Ability to work a shift pattern of 5 shifts across the 7 days of the weeks, including Early (e.g. 7.30am-3.30mpm), Late (e.g. 2.30pm-10.30pm) and Middle (e.g. 10am-6pm shifts).
- Work for a well-recognised company with an excellent reputation from providing outstanding care
- Excellent training and support
- Opportunity to develop in to Lead Support Worker, Deputy and Management roles within company
- Work as part of a strong team and help to support vulnerable people to have a good quality of life
Interested? Please apply now and we will be in touch for an initial discussion.
Role: Support Worker
Apply for this job now.