Year 3 Teacher
A successful Primary School in the Runcorn area, WA7, are searching for an inspirational and motivated Year 3 Teacher to join their team from Janaury 2021. This post is to teach within key stage 2, with responsibility for the Year 3 class. This is a fixed term contact with an average sized Year 3 Class. The ideal Teacher will have previouse experience teaching in Year 3 and also have very strong behaviour management skills. If you are available full-time and have a good track record, then please see below for more details.
- A UK recognised Teaching qualification
- Strong knowledge on the KS2 curriculum
- Desire to challenge themselves, moving beyond what is known and comfortable to discover greater potential
- A pro-active attitude and the ability to work efficiently with the school community
- Hold an advanced Child Only DBS on the Update Service or be willing to apple for one
Benefits of the school:
- Ofsted rated 'Good' school
- Fantastic working environment
- Long term position
In order to be put forward for this position you must either be registered or be prepared to register with Teaching Personnel, to go through all of the necessary vetting procedures. If you have similar previous experience and you would like to be put forward for this position, please apply ASAP with a copy of your up to date CV for immediate consideration.