The Telephonic Client Manager is responsible for managing, protecting and growing revenue through the sale of LexisNexis products, services and content to prospects and existing customers within an assigned territory/set of accounts.
1. Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales goals
2. Identifies and targets revenue/growth opportunities within an assigned territory/set of accounts; develops and implements a detailed strategic sales plan to demonstrate how to maximize those revenue opportunities
3. Identifies key contacts and decision makers within a customer organization and develops strong relationships with those contacts
4. Owns the relationship with the customer and is responsible for the overall health/status of the relationship
5. Provides customer feedback to other parts of the organization (i.e. segment, product, marketing) regarding product or content issues
6. Negotiates/renegotiates contracts
7. Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of LexisNexis products, content and solutions including the ability to articulate competitive differentiators and our value proposition
8. Other duties as assigned
1. BS/BA or equivalent experience
2. 3-5 years of proven sales experience, preferably in a business to business environment
3. Proven success negotiating contracts and closing business
4. Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present to an executive-level audience
5. Ability to effectively partner and collaborate across teams
6. Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
7. Ability to lift/carry laptop, IPad and other sales materials up to 25 lbs.
LexisNexis Legal & Professional is a leading global provider of content and technology solutions that enable professionals in legal, corporate, tax, government, academic and non-profit organizations to make informed decisions and achieve better business outcomes. As a digital pioneer, the company was the first to bring legal and business information online with its services. Today, LexisNexis Legal & Professional harnesses leading-edge technology and world-class content, to help professionals work in faster, easier and more effective ways. Through close collaboration with its customers, the company ensures organizations can leverage its solutions to reduce risk, improve productivity, increase profitability and grow their business. Part of RELX Group plc, LexisNexis Legal & Professional serves customers in more than 100 countries with 10,000 employees worldwide.
Role: Telephonic Client Manager
Apply for this job now.