COMPANY: LIQUID PERSONNEL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
**Social Worker Adults Assessments Team Knowsley £31.15 per hour**
The main aim of this team is to provide safe care and support of adults at risk ensuring all their basic needs identified in their support plan and risk assessments are fully met.
The posthiolder will provide personcentred quality care that is tailored to the needs and aspirations of each individual. This personalised approach must ensure that individual outcomes are met and everyone is treated with dignity, respect and compassion.
- Highest pay rate in the area
- Exciting opportunity in an authority that rarely recruits
- 5 month contract
- Access to training and learning resources
- To support the delivery of agreed plans of care ensuring that service users are supported safely and individual needs and service targets are met
- To support clients with their personal care as determined within their individual care plan
- Postholders are required to be involved in monitoring the progress of service users
- When delivering direct care postholders will need to exercise appropriate interpersonal caring skills in order to meet the needs of clients
- HCPC registration
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- Postqualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New Faster Pay service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that arent available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Refer a Friend bonus get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place \*
- Find your own job bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us \*
For more information please contact #####@######.###
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. \* Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
Advertised through Zoek 2857b148e6564cec85fc2c8066627e276