As an Analytics Consultant you will be an expert working with key partners in development of cutting edge content that will eventually be marketed to the broader client base for two of Cerner's Analytic solutions, HealtheEDW and HealtheAnalytics. As a part of content development, you will participate in and conduct training, troubleshooting, documentation and consultation efforts, ensuring the partner(s) understand the makeup of the content and how to use it, and that future clients and consultants will be able to easily understand and implement.Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Finance, Economics, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Health Care or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of work experience with operational, clinical, financial or healthcare metrics
- At least 1 year of health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales, or consulting work experience
- At least 2 years of SQL experience
- At least 5 years of analytics work experience
- Willing to travel up to 60% as needed
- Must live in Kansas City area or be within 60 miles of virtually approved city
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
Relocation Assistance Available for this Job:
Virtual Eligible Job
Cerner is a place where people are encouraged to innovate with confidence and focus on what is important - people's health and the care they receive. We are transforming health care by developing tools and technologies that make it more efficient for care providers and patients to navigate the complexity of our health. From single offices to entire countries, Cerner solutions are licensed at more than 25,000 facilities in over 35 countries.
Cerner's policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Cerner is proud to be a drug-free workplace.EEO is the Law (English)E-Verify Participation (English)Right to Work (English)EEO is the Law (Spanish)E-Verify Participation (Spanish)Right to Work (Spanish)
- provided by Dice