COMPANY: NORTHSIDE HOSPITAL
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
• Serve as a key position of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and unit outcomes.
• Coordinate the care of low and high risk laboring women of childbearing age and the immediate stabilization of the newborn following delivery.
• Complete the comprehensive assessment of patient and family needs including but not limited to identifying outcomes based on the needs assessment, establishing care plans, monitoring the progress of laboring patients and modifying the care plan as needed.
• Demonstrate commitment to the service excellence principles of the Northside Hospital.
• Communicate effectively with patient/family, physicians, the interdependent team and other disciplines regarding plan of care.
• Identify and document the needs of the patient and family and provide individualized education.
• Participate in the development and achievement of unit goals.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned including providing intrapartum, antepartum and intraoperative patient care.Position Requirements
- Minimum of one (1) year of full-time Labor & Delivery experience as an RN post-orientation or post-residency training.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed as an RN in the State of Georgia in good standing without limitations.
- Certified in American Heart Association’s Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS).
- Must meet all Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) personnel qualifications and responsibilities requirements for individuals directing or performing non-waived point of care testing as stated in 42 CFR, Part 493, Subpart M.