Commercial Property Manager
The Commercial Property Manager will be responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations of the property, including, tenant relations, maintenance and repair, security, tenant improvements, janitorial services, landscaping, rent collection, and invoice coding. Candidates MUST have prior experience working for a COMMERCIAL property management firm.
To be successful in this position, the senior commercial property manager must be well rounded in all facets of Commercial Real Estate Management, possess exceptional communication and organizational skills, be detailed oriented and accurate, able to take direction, manage time and meet goals.
Responsibilities of a Commercial Property Manager:
- Provides excellent tenant service
- Performs periodic regular property inspection
- Recommends and/or approves alterations, maintenance and reconditioning as necessary.
- Contracts for and supervises vendor services as required. Obtains estimates/bids for repairs and generates and tracks service orders, approvals and distribution.
- At owner’s discretion, markets and leases the property, showing space to prospective tenants
- Coordinates commercial tenant move-ins and move-outs, and “walk-throughs”
- Acts as primary contact with property owners to ensure that objectives are being met
- Assists in the preparation of the annual budget, reporting and financial performance of the property
- Establishes reporting protocols for maintenance requests, preventative maintenance, vendor and tenant COI and key lease date tracking.
- Coordinates entry of all property information and monitors all key dates and reporting within the Yardi system
- Sorts, codes and ensures accuracy and compliance with contracts of all property related invoices.
Requirements for Commercial Property Manager:
- 5 plus years of Commercial Real Estate Property Management experience a must
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, real estate, accounting, or related field
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in computer skills including MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook) and internet / application software
- Active Real Estate license preferred
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Yardi or comparable property management software proficiency a plus.
- CPM or RPA professional designation or candidacy preferred but not required
- Professional business level communication skills including the ability to read, write, and comprehend the English language at a fluent and professional level.
- Strong communication skills paired with the ability to discuss complex issues with owners and contractors
- Ability to effectively present information
- Dependable & flexible as well as possessing the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
We pride ourselves on offering a comprehensive, value-driven benefits package that promotes health, enhances work/life balance, and provides stability for our employees and their family members, now and into the future.
Benefits of Commercial Property Manager includes:
100% Employer Paid Health Insurance
Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
Long and Short Term Disability
Paid Time-Off and Holidays
401(k) Retirement Plan
Employee Discounts Program
We are an EEO employer and a drug free workplace.
Role: Commercial Property Manager
Location: Sunny Isles Beach,
Apply for this job now.