Bury St. Edmunds, UK
COMPANY: HALES JOBS
JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £24k - 29k per year
CNC Machinist required for leading manufacturing companylocated on the outskirts of Bury St. Edmunds.
Full time, permanent position.
Starting salary £24,000 - £29,000 depending on experience.
Main duties will include:
- Manufacturing machined components to engineering drawings
- Following set work instructions and schedules
- Maintaining accurate quality records and documentation
- Performing quality checks using manual inspection equipment
- Using various engineering and workshop equipment when required
- Carrying our routine maintenance.
The ideal candidate:
- 2 years + experience with CNC Machinery (Turner/Setter Operator)
- Experience with conventional machines milling and turning
- Ability to set, operate and program a CNC lathe
- Ability to program and interpret Fanuc controllers
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings
- Ability to read and understand precision measuring equipment
Programming training can be arranged. Any further on-the-job training will be provided in-house.
If you meet the required specifications please apply with an up-to-date CV today!
For further information please call Charlotte on.