If you enjoy making hundreds of people happy on a daily basis while working in a fast-paced, fun environment then keep reading! Looking to move out of fast food or casual dining, but stay in the quick service hospitality industry with a brand that is highly recognized as the best? Keep reading...
As a Store Manager, you will enjoy:
- A competitive salary based on your previous experience - $36K to $45K
- A bonus program
- A shared healthcare program for you and your family
- Short and long term disability paid by the company
- A 401K with a company matching feature
- Paid Time Off
- A fun work environment and a future with a company that continues to grow
You will have total responsibility for all aspects of a store and its operations. This means you will be in charge of providing superior customer service, interviewing, hiring, training, and coaching a team of world-class associates, and driving store sales through promotional activities, merchandising techniques and local marketing.
We want the best people on our team. If you have a great personality, the ability to laugh, are someone who enjoys their life and enjoys people, then we want to meet with you - our products make our guests happy and it’s fun to make people happy!
Our Store Managers have the following Preferred Qualifications:
- EXPERIENCE: Retail and/or food service background. Minimum of 2 years in a supervisor/manager/leadership role of a team of at least 5 people.
- EDUCATION: Minimum of high school diploma. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred or combination of education and 5-7 years of supervisory experience.
- The ability to identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- The ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide all units of measure and apply use of fractions, percentages, ratios and proportion.
- The ability to read and comprehend instructions in the use of equipment, methods, processes, and procedures; write reports and memos with proper format, punctuation, spelling and grammar; speak before a group with poise.
- The ability to lift up to 40 pounds, as needed, to help unload the delivery trucks.
Inquiries 100% CONFIDENTIAL
Since 1998, ResourceOne and its Recruiters have been leaders in the recruiting industry and we operate at NO COST to the candidates we represent. Our clients pay us to help find great talent for their management hiring needs nationwide. The value that ResourceOne provides to you is presenting you with management opportunities that often are not advertised elsewhere, and will allow you to better your career with a great company. We work with you throughout the hiring process to ensure your needs are met, and will help coach you to achieve the best chance of getting hired.
Our recruiters recruit from coast-to-coast in all 50 states and have a combined 200+ years of experience. In addition, we all have operations experience, so we get it. We are passionate about talent acquisition and live for the moment when one of our A-list candidates like you is delivered an offer for a dream job that improves your life and career goals. Each member of our team possesses the following traits for which we are proud: honesty, integrity, desire, determination, listening skills, effective communication skills, thoroughness, empathy, compassion, and most of all a strong work ethic that delivers results both for our candidates and for our clients.
Role: Store Manager - Quick Service - Fun Atmosphere - Premium Brand!
Apply for this job now.