"Buying a new vehicle is a big decision. I make sure they never regret it.”
For a talented people person from any sector, TrustFord is the place to be. For a start, there are the products - famous brands from Kuga, S-Max to Fiesta, filled with the latest technology. (Voice recognition, EcoBoost engines and park assist to name just three features.) Then there’s our outlook. You’ll be part of an ambitious team in a highly successful dealership, a team that thrives by driving the standard in customer care, and delivering sales advice that people can trust.
The rewards are impressive, too – the performance-based bonus, the comprehensive development programme and, of course, the company car. Add to all this a team where people enjoy their working day – and each other’s company – and you’ll see why moving to TrustFord makes such good sense.
Applications from candidates seeking a job share arrangement are welcome
- We are looking for a Champion in sales
- Must be self-motivated and have an enthusiastic personality
- A true desire to achieve targets in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Able to clearly present information through the spoken or written word
- Able to demonstrate drive, commitment and enthusiasm; together with a willingness to contribute to your team and more importantly your customers
- Listen well, influence & persuasive
- Able to convince others in both positive or negative circumstances
- Manage and close existing deals while cultivating new opportunities
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
- Must be flexible to work weekends, nights and bank holidays
We will double your basic salary for the first 3 months and will pay a reduced guarantee for the following 3 months**
In addition to receiving a competitive salary, for the right candidate this position will offer:
- Industry leading package
- Uncapped bonus payments based upon your performance
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays) in addition to an annual leave purchase & sale scheme
- Pension Scheme & Life Assurance
- Company Car
- Ford Privilege vehicle purchase scheme
- Discount on Service, Bodyshop and Parts
- 1 day each year to volunteer for a charity of your choice
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle to work purchase scheme
- Discounted Gym membership
- Access to Perks at Work discount website
Our Sales Executives work 5 out of 7 days each week which will include late nights and weekends.
AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY WITH ONE OF THE TOP 25 SUNDAY TIMES BEST BIG COMPANIES TO WORK FOR
*(to be eligible for a company vehicle, you must be 19 years old and have held a full manual driving licence for a minimum period of 6 months)
** The guarantee payments are dependent on you reaching the standards of performance
When completing your application please give specific detail of your experience, skills and previous responsibilities that you believe would be relevant to the role you are applying for.
For your first 7 days in the business, you’ll be attending our fantastic residential induction academy. This is at a lovely hotel in the heart of the Northampton countryside, where you’ll learn all about our business before you start your new role.
TrustFord is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any grounds other than ability to carry out the job role.
We advertise our vacancies to attract candidates and not agency suppliers. If we need agency assistance then we will contact agencies from our Preferred Supplier List. Any speculative CVs we receive will not be accepted as an introduction.
Role: Sales Executive
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire, Cheshire
Apply for this job now.