Our company is both a brand neutral master distributor and integrated product and services provider. This combination allows us to offer our clients brand options from stock and provide our manufacturing partners with multiple access points to midstream markets.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Houston location. The PM will be responsible for coordinating and overseeing close out assigned projects. They will develop a quality product and ensure projects are completed on time and within budget and specifications. The PM will focus on procurement, scheduling, documentation, and installation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead project team on all project targets.
- Report to the Project Services Manager.
- Plan, organize, and execute projects according to business systems.
- Determine production priorities to meet client needs.
- Provide timely internal and external reporting for all open projects.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with clients and stakeholders.
- Generate overviews after all major project close outs.
- Ensure project execution and financial close out.
- Develop client schedules and conduct client meetings.
- Manage multiple client accounts simultaneously.
- 4+ years of experience in Project Management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, Procurement, or similar field.
- PMI certification, preferred.
- Knowledge of Valve and Actuation, preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of pertinent API standards or DOT Part 195 regulations.
- Ability to read and interpret standard general arrangement drawings.
- Experience with project negotiations, commercial management of contracts, supplier quality systems, and development and implementation of project management strategies.
Powered by JazzHR