WELSH TEACHER - VALE OF GLAMORGAN
Welsh Teacher needed for a large Vale of Glamorgan Secondary School
Start Date: ASAP/January 2021
Position: Maternity Cover
Pay Rates: Inline with government framework pay scale
The School and Position
- Welsh language teacher for secondary school pupils aged between 11-18.
- Improving Secondary school with a focus on academic excellence
- Large school with over 1300 pupils
- Easy transport links by car or public transport
- Strong senior leadership team focussed on Career development
The successful Welsh Teacher and the role:
- Be a fully qualified teacher including NQT's
- Have experience of teaching with the Welsh language
- Show a passion for teaching and the capabilities to teach mixed abilities
- Registered with the Education Workforce Council
- The suitable candidate will have strong subject knowledge as this role does require detailed awareness of the national curriculum.
- Positive record of student development, subject knowledge and classroom behaviour management skills are essential.
If you have the passion, energy and experience relative to this position we would welcome you application and look forward to hearing from you.
This school boasts new facilities and prides itself on the achievement of its students. All faculties are targeted to raise attainment and support high flyers with extra curricular support alongside mainstream lessons.
Please send your CV through to the link provided or call our Secondary Branch here at Teaching Personnel if you are interested today.