ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with over 130,000 employees in 350+ offices throughout the United States and various international locations For more information, visit #removed#
Work Order Administrator - responsible for Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) administration, including but not limited to, asset induction and management of asset lifecycle activities, creation of job plans and preventive maintenance/calibration schedule, work order issuance and report generation as instructed by the client.
The preferred candidate/s will possess exceptional administrative and organizational skills as well as demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills are required as this position may interact with all levels of employees across functions. Intermediate to advanced skills with MS programs required.
JOB DESCRIPTION - Work Order Administrator (Data Entry)
RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
1. Provide support to our CMMS Administrator
2. Data Entry and processing forms
3. Provide customer support to induct new assets and manage asset lifecycle activities in CMMS in an accurate and timely manner
4. Process any preventive maintenance and calibration schedules; job plan creation and work order issuance in CMMS
5. Scope include both GMP and non-GMP assets (building/space, systems, equipment and instruments)
6. Provide support for facility specialists and management, including preparation and implementation of relevant documentation
7. Assist in facilitation of preparation and maintenance of operations and maintenance plans.
8. Perform operation business system tasks such as generating reports, extracting and assessing data and performing transactions
9. Participate and provide support to team initiatives such as transactional testing, creating work instructions and gathering updates
10. Support drafting of business process documents, process flows and status updates
11. Apply standard techniques to identify problems, generates alternatives and recommendations within defined processes.
12. Apply technical knowledge following established procedures and/or standard practices to perform basic analysis.
13. Support activities during internal audits and regulatory inspections including providing documentation as needed
14. Performs other miscellaneous tasks that may be required
15. Normally receives detailed instructions on work
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
1. 1+ year/s experience desired in CMMS Data Support Operations, Customer Service, or similar Operations or
Customer Service experience
2. Demonstrated working knowledge in processing data/work order in IBM Maximo software platforms a plus
3. Strong attention to detail
4. Excellent organizational, and verbal and written communication skills
5. Team player, hard worker and good interpersonal skills
6. Ability to establish priorities to meet deadlines
7. Advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and Visio)
8. The ability to recognize deviation from accepted practice is required.
9. Applies knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) on a daily basis
10. Exercises judgment within generally defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
Education: HS Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Location: Foster City, CA 94404 US (Primary)
ABM is an EOE (M/F/Vet/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $4.9 billion and over 100,000 employees in 300+ offices throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers manufacturing plants and airports. ABM Industries Incorporated, which operates through its subsidiaries, was founded in 1909. For more information, visit #removed#
Role: Data Entry - (Intermediate to Advanced Excel)
Location: Foster City,
Apply for this job now.