- Teaching Assistants required in Bedfordshire to work with SEND or Mainstream pupils
- £70-80 per day
- Experience Required
Have you got a passion for support young people? Do you have an interest in working with children with complex needs?
- Support KS3 and KS4 children 1:1 or in small groups to support their academic and social development.
- Excellent training and support for Graduates
- Strong communication and team work skills
- Experience working with young people
- Positive and proactive role model to children
I work with a variety of mainstream Secondary schools in the Luton area who provide a learning environment to students with additional needs within a mainstream setting. You will have the opportunity to be short-listed for support vacancies, such as Learning Support Assistant, Teaching Assistant, Learning Mentors or Behaviour Mentor roles. The students you will be supporting will be KS3 through to KS4 (year 7 to year 11) where some students may have behaviourial needs, ASD, ADL, SpLD and may struggle to learn or concentrate as well as their peers in the mainstream classroom. This is a great opportunity for Graduates seeking classroom experience to gain classroom experinece, or highly experienced TA's and LSA's to find a new challenge. The SEN students and young people may be integrated into the classroom or within a SEN provision within the school.
If you agree that this Teaching Assistant position is the ideal place to further your ambitions;
Send your CV straight over to Lauren by clicking the apply button!
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted