SEND Teacher / Special Needs Teacher in Sandwell.
Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? Are you a supportive and dedicated teacher? Do you have a good understanding of the national curriculum?
A SEND Teacher / Special Needs Teacher is required for long term supply cover in an outstanding SEND school in Sandwell for September 2021. The school caters for students aged 4 - 19 who have autism, severe learning difficulties and complex needs.
The role will be delivering the curriculum in an engaging manner and requires a versatile Teacher who is creative in their approach. The school has a team of dedicated teaching assistants who provide fantastic support to the children.
The school has a fantastic reputation and is a great place to work; the staff are welcoming and supportive of one another.
The ideal SEND Teacher will have:
- UK QTS with SEND experience.
- The ability to follow the National Curriculum and provide creative lessons.
- A positive approach to teaching.
- The ability to build good relationships with the staff and pupils.
- The ability to manage a team of 3 Learning Support Assistants
- Fantastic classroom management.
In return the successful Teacher will receive:
- A great rate of pay.
- Sufficient time to plan and prepare lessons.
- Fantastic prospects of further long term work.
- A high level of support provided by your dedicated consultant.
- The opportunity to make a genuine difference.
There is the opportunity for this position to go permanent for the right Teacher.
If you would like further information on this exciting position, please call Rachael on #removed# or email your CV to #removed#