JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £75,000 - £90,000
One of our private clients based in North London require a Private PA to work long hours and weekends. You must enjoy working in a team and be hard working.
Ideally you will have a degree and be very flexible and proactive with a happy disposition.
Job description: -
- Efficient and professional support services to Chairman and his family members, working with the butler and the team in the UK to assist the Chairman and his family members on their basic necessities (i.e. clothing, food, housing and transportation).
- Clothing: Have a great fashion sense, understand the fashion dynamics, well understanding on major luxurious brands and have a good dressing taste, provide styling ideas and suggestions to the Chairman and family members according to different functions and events. Coordinating in personal shopping, procurement and laundry after use.
- Food: Understand the dietary preferences of the Chairman and his family, make improvement in their daily diets, and arrange nutritious foods for them according to the daily intake suggestions. Responsible for preparing fruit, beverage, medicine, holding nutritionist qualification will be an advantage;
- Transportation: Preparing and managing the travel plans of the Chairman and his family. Arrange the travel plans in advance, deploy drivers and vehicles, and be responsible for arranging safety control and accommodation for the Chairman.
- Familiar with social media applications, photography, and interested in artistic lifestyle.
- Arranging and executing internal and external meetings, activities and business trips.
- Reception, escort, arrange food, accommodation and entertainment activities for VIP guests;
- Follow up on other tasks delivered to ensure the smooth implementation of the tasks.
Unless otherwise specified a minimum of 2 years relevant experience is required to receive the advertised rate of pay
Randolphs is an employment agency and employment business authorised to advertise the role on behalf of our client