Aeroform is seeking qualified individuals for Urethane Injection molding production and leadership positions. We are willing train the right people.
We need to fill multiple positions with people that know or are willing to learn urethane injection molding, trimming, packing, painting.
Pay is based on your experience level.
Basic Job Duties include:
· Maintain a clean and safe work environment following all policies and procedures
· Main duties will include running a urethane molding machine. Spray painting the molds or finished parts with paint and/or mold release.
· Knowledge of spray painting a plus.
· Some assembly and packaging may need to be done to products before shipping.
· Help in other departments with light production and assembly as needed.
· Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
· Ability to multi-task
· Detailed orientated -- each customer has different needs
Physical Demands of this Position:
· Bending, Lifting, Twisting, Sitting, Stacking, and Walking frequently throughout the day
· Pushing and pulling
· Perform activities that use the whole body
Aeroform is a manufacturer of custom and OEM composite products in sporting goods, transportation, automotive and medical markets. Our diverse use of fiberglass and urethane products helps us find a solution to our customers needs.
Role: Urethane Molding Operator
Location: Kansas City,
Apply for this job now.