70k-80k Base. OTE 150k to 200k
Account Executive will identify new prospects, cultivate those prospects to turn them into clients, maintain contact with the client through the implementation and service life cycle of projects to ensure client satisfaction, and generate repeat and/or referral business. The AV Account Executive is an integral part of our team, and collaborates effectively with AV Engineering and Operations to ensure that the proposal development process results in successful technical delivery. The Account Executive reports to the VP of AV and Technology Solutions, and will achieve the following Outcomes:
- Revenue targets met or exceeded
- Enhanced sales tools and resources
Responsibilities and Duties
Sell products and services
- Sell AudioVisual and Technology Solutions products and services to qualified prospects in person, by telephone, e-mail, and by other means of communication. Contact and aggressively follow up with new leads and business opportunities. Seek out new leads and referral opportunities from existing customers, manufacturers, trade shows, and other sources.
- In all client interactions, you will present our capabilities appropriately and represent the company professionally. Professionalism is measured in the following key areas:
- Appropriate interaction with clients in person, via telephone, through written communication.
- Can-do attitude and ability to manage client service effectively.
- Prompt correspondence with clients and staff.
- Personal appearance.
- Identify, develop, and recommend ways to meet or exceed client needs and expectations. Promote products and support relationships with strategic vendors and key manufacturers. Learn differentiating characteristics for products and services offered.
- Write correspondence, quotations, proposals, presentations, and other documentation necessary to secure contracts. Work within company guidelines to achieve optimum gross profit. Work with VP, Sales Engineers, and the Proposals team, as needed, on competitive and directed opportunities to develop successful bid strategies.
- Follow the established change management process to ensure changes are documented internally and approved in writing by the customer.
- Learn about and leverage contract vehicles and existing relationships to develop new opportunities.
- Learn and manage the client/prospect internal purchasing process to reach decision makers and secure completed contracts. Review purchase orders and contracts received. Recommend and obtain approval for orders and contracts.
- Ensure each proposal is clear and well documented to prevent misinterpretation by either side. Work with the Sales Engineers and other technical team members to ensure the offer is technically feasible and sufficiently detailed.
Service and retain existing accounts
- Interact with the Operations Management to ensure that delivery of products and services meets client requirements before, during, and after the sale.
- Plays a key role in resolution of conflicts, problems, or disputes.
- Maintain client contact and manage the client relationship to reinforce selection, promote future business, and to identify and pursue further opportunity. Promote ongoing service contract options with the client to maintain a revenue source and to ensure ongoing system functionality.
Marketing and Prospecting
- Establish and maintain a system for continuous generation of new leads and opportunities, including actively seeking referrals from existing customer base and manufacturer generated leads.
- Utilize account qualifying criteria to screen leads, inquiries, and referrals.
- Regularly participate in organizations or activities that increase visibility and exposure or lead to expanded sales opportunities.
- Collect and report relevant market activity that affects the company, including (but not limited to) competitive activity or other changes and trends within the market.
Management and Administration
- Maintain complete and current records on clients and prospects. Populate all relevant client information into customer database
- Secure and maintain all company property and sales support materials in good condition. Secure any confidential information and destroy any material that is no longer relevant or useful. Maintain information on the company server.
- Manage any sales related expenses for maximum economy and return on investment.
- Complete other assignments and special projects as assigned.
Powered by JazzHR