Pleasantview Care Center, a five star rated facility by CMS, would like you to join our team of professionals. We are family owned and operated, and have been serving the community since 1971. Our goal is to provide exceptional person centered care in a nurturing, home-like living environment. At Pleasantview Care Center, our goal is to make each day special for the residents we serve.
As the Business Office Manager you will direct the day to day functions of the business office. The position requires excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to organize and prioritize many tasks effectively. Candidate will have frequent interaction with residents, families and the public and as such must be able to present in a professional and friendly manner.
The candidate must function as both a team member and leader to ensure that the office runs smoothly and quality service is delivered, supporting team members and leading the way in celebrating team successes.
· Directs processing of accounts receivable, adjustments, private and third party agencies, and census information.
· Manages resident trust funds using RFMS and maintains confidential files.
· Manages collection of residents’ accounts receivable to ensure they are collected in a timely manner.
· Organizes, evaluates and monitors business office operations to ensure these functions are performed effectively and efficiently.
· Verifies insurance coverage.
· Demonstrates ability to bill correctly and collect all monies owed following company collection standards.
· Supervises business office staff and recommends adjustments or corrections as required.
· MUST have 3 - 5 years previous experience in a long-term care business office setting.
· College degree in related field preferred.
· Must possess a thorough understanding of Medicare, Medicaid, private insurance, managed care costing and analysis, accounts receivable/collections, resident funds and accounts payable.
· Exemplary computer skills that include knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite of products as well as prior experience with PointClickCare and RFMS.
· Ability to make independent decisions and problem solve as appropriate.
· Ability to plan, organize, develop, and implement the procedures of the business office.
· Ability to positively interact with personnel, customers, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public.
Legacy Health Services offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life and 401(k) with company match. To learn more about joining the Legacy Health Services family, please visit our website at #removed#
Legacy Health Services is a family owned and operated post-acute care company based in Parma, Ohio. “Our Family Caring for Yours” is as true today as it was when the company was created over fifty years ago. Legacy Health Services manages over 1700 nursing home beds in eleven nursing facilities that serve northern Ohio. With over 2,500 dedicated employees, Legacy Health Services provides a complete continuum of care that includes skilled nursing, assisted living, rehabilitation services, long-term care and affiliates that provide full-time nurse practitioners, hospice and home health care. We provide our residents with compassionate care and quality services to meet all of their needs, both clinical and non-clinical. We value each of our residents as individuals, with unique physical, spiritual, social, emotional and intellectual needs. Our goal is to treat everyone like family- with compassion, respect and kindness.
Role: Business Office Manager - PVW
Apply for this job now.