We're looking for a proactive, energetic, and highly organized Property Administrator with a RAPIDLY GROWING Commercial Real Estate Management Firm! This is a permanent, direct hire placements.
- Based out of the Loop, this position will assist the company Principles and Property Management Team
- Given the size of the company, this is an "all hands on deck" type position, where this individual will tackle projects within several different areas.
- Hit the ground running by being a go-to on the Property Management Software (Yardi) and updating the system
- Provide thought leadership on how processes (internally and externally) can be improved and become more efficient.
- Provide Office Management assistance.
Please let me know who you could refer to me that could do really well in this position!
The Addison Group is a leading staffing firm based in Chicago, IL that specializes in connecting opportunities and candidates in Administration & HR, Engineering, Finance & Accounting, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Information Technology. Founded in 1999, Addison Group has now established a coast to coast presence, with 22 offices nationwide: Austin, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago (HQ), Cupertino, Dallas, Denver, Houston, Minneapolis, Nashville, New York, Oklahoma City, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Reston, Rockville, San Antonio, San Francisco, Schaumburg, Seattle, Tulsa, and Washington, DC.
Named a “Top 50” Fastest Growing Company, Addison Group continues to achieve success and growth while fostering a competitive yet team-oriented environment. Addison Group is an Inavero’s Best of Staffing winner for the past six years. Addison Group is focused on organic growth—each year we promote people from within to open new branches and lines of business. Addison Group is a team-oriented work environment with a work hard/play hard atmosphere—Addison has been recognized by many publications as one of the top best places to work for the past five years. Visit our website to learn more: addisongroup.com
Role: Property Administrator
Apply for this job now.