Operations Manager - Hotel in Bath
Reporting to the General Manager you will lead and develop the management team whilst ensuring at all times that the guest experience is exceptional. This is a hands-on role, where you will split your time between managing the team, duty management of the property and guest service and interaction.
We are looking for someone who is currently in a similar role and has a good understanding of hotel and room management. To be a strong candidate you will be hungry for success and want to develop your career and be prepared to go that one step further to achieve the goals of the group.
- The Operations Manager is responsible for the effective operational management of Rooms Division & F&B Operations
- Working alongside the General Manager and the team to exceed revenue and Guest satisfaction targets.
- Assist the development of meaningful, achievable departmental budgets and other short- and long-term strategic goals.
- Provide effective leadership to the team members to ensure targets are met and exceeded
- Respond to audits that are completed by the company to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the service delivery of all operational departments in order to meet and exceed guest expectations
- Comply and exceed hotel and company Service Standards
- Ensure that costs are controlled throughout the operational departments and results are analysed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action
- Seek and respond to Guest feedback in order to achieve positive outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the team
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply or send your CV to LARA DOS SANTOS - #removed#
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website #removed# or call us on #removed# for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram