SAP Functional Consultant
The right SAP professionals will design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. Maintain skills in SAP applications process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment; and SAP application technical architecture.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in SAP, preferably in SAP Finance
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in SAP BRIM/Hybris Billing, in areas such as Subscription Order Management, Convergent Mediation, Convergent Charging, Convergent Invoicing, FI-CA
- Minimum of 1 end-to-end SAP BRIM/Hybris Billing implementations
- SAP Digital Documents knowledge/experience
- Vertex Tax integration knowledge/experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (10 years) work experience. (If associate degree, 6 years work experience)
- Adapts existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understands the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Uses considerable judgment to determine solution and seeks guidance on complex problems.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within company.
- Determines methods and procedures on new assignments with guidance.
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside.
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within company.
THIRD PARTY AGENCIES, SUBCONTRACTORS, AND RECRUITERS NEED NOT APPLY. Applicants received from firms will not be considered. Subcontracting is not available for this position.
- provided by Dice