Our thriving high energy pediatrics practice needs an experienced Medical Receptionist to join our growing practice in the Princeton Junction area. A Medical Receptionist is an integral part of a high functioning health care team. At this time, we are offering Monday & Thursday 8:30 a.m. until 7:00 p.m., and one Saturday a month from 8:30 a.m. until Noon. Or, Tuesday & Friday 8:30 a.m. until 7:00 p.m., and one Saturday a month from 8:30 a.m. until Noon. Pay will depend on your experience.
- Assisting providers with preliminary patient care in a culturally sensitive manner in a high-volume setting.
- Greet patients upon arrival, sign them in and obtain insurance information and any other necessary data.
- Verify patient insurances
- Process payments from patients for co-pays and uninsured visits.
- Schedule appointments for new and recurring patients based on Provider availability
- Provide patients with intake and new patient forms
- Obtain any patient information that is needed by a Provider
- Provide patients with support and guidance
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks based on importance
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and eClinical Works a plus
- Strong ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under extreme pressure
Role: Medical Receptionist
Location: Princeton Junction,
Apply for this job now.