The dishwasher is responsible for standard restaurant-type dishwashing for concessions and restaurants at the Pepsi center during high-volume events. Training will be provided once hired but food service and/or dishwashing experience is preferred. The dishwasher will need to be able to work under pressure in a fast-paced, high-volume work environment.
- Provide outstanding service to all customers.
- Ensure that your role in the kitchen moves through the process smoothly and efficiently.
- Ensure quality and safety standards are maintained.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and effectively implement written and verbal instructions in English.
- Strong team orientation and ability to work with a variety of departments to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Position requires flexible mobility, lifting heavy objects and repetitive motion.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Ability to work well in a high stress, fast paced environment.
- Scheduling flexibility to meet operational needs. Hours may be extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Other requirements include but are not limited to:
Able to work effectively and safely while subject to wet floors, temperature extremes and excessive noise; must be able to lift up to 30 pounds in weight; must be able to maneuver in an often tightly-quartered environment.
Non-slip shoes and plain black slacks (pants) (NO JEANS) are required.
Concerts and special events throughout the year are fun to work and help provide a consistent place to find work.
Part-time, event driven position. Most events are from 3PM to 11PM but times vary depending on the size and type of event.
Horizons is an equal opportunity employer, and an international company with offices around the US and Canada. We have other events and clients who need workers, so if you do well with this you may be able to find even more work with us!
Email Teresa once complete:
About Horizons HR Services
Horizons HR Services is a nationwide professional staffing organization headquartered in Covington, KY. Managed by an executive team with over 50 years of expertise focused on providing our customers with workforce solutions.
We are a PEOPLE staffing company. No matter the industry, we have the people and resources you need to successfully run your business. By understanding the needs of our clients, we are able to recruit and identify the right people for the job.
We understand the unique concerns of our clients in order to utilize the most effective and results-oriented methods. With this approach, we’ve become a trusted workforce solutions provider for both large government agencies and global companies in the U.S.
We’re precise in our processes, but inspired in our approach. We are also committed to providing value—and most importantly—results, to our clients and candidates.
We have designed a best in class selection process using our Assessment Suite and IQ tools which when joined with our proprietary candidate database give our recruiters the tools to make an informed decision. We match, not just search for candidates.
Role: Dishwasher at the Pepsi Center
Apply for this job now.