Company: PLACE RECRUITMENT LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
A brand new Finance Assistant role is being hired to start Jan/ Feb 2021 for a rapidly expanding City-based Tech firm! This is a super exciting time to join this growing tech firm, with an outstanding reputation and fantastic office environment.
Working alongside a hugely talented, friendly and hardworking group of individuals who are all striving for success. The firm prides themselves on supporting their workforce and offering great career growth.
Salary £20,000 – £25,000 depending on experience.
Reporting to CFO.
Provide clerical support to the finance team with responsibilities including:
- Processing payments
- Inputting and recording invoices
- Liaising with suppliers and customers
- Responding to account queries
- Performing bank reconciliations
- Ensuring customer invoices are paid in a timely manner and following up where necessary
- Managing company card expenses
- Ensuring purchase orders and payments are compliant
Note: The above list of job duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope and grading of the post. Job descriptions should be regularly reviewed to ensure they are an accurate representation of the post.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- AAT qualification or a relevant degree
- Fair understanding of double-entry bookkeeping and accounting concepts
- Experience using Xero accounting software is highly beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A can-do attitude
- Willingness to learn and scope for long term career progression
- Benefits include:
- Study support
- Excellent career progression based on your own performance
- Free professional mental health support
- Private Healthcare
- Free cinema tickets, gym and trainers’ discounts
- Company pension scheme
- 25 days of annual leave allowance that increases with years served (excluding bank holidays)
- Free delicious coffee
- Cycle to work scheme.