We are seeking a Full And Part-time Retail Associate / Keyholder to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for selling products, merchandise, and services in a retail setting in order to drive company revenue.
- Welcoming and making a connection with customers, asking questions and listening to shoppers' needs, then giving options and advice on meeting those needs
- Explain products and services to customers
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Ensuring that fitting rooms are ready for customers by promptly clearing our merchandise and returning it to the proper area of the selling floor
- Maintaining selling floor presentations, and restocking them as needed
- Learning MHO's systems and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies and complete support duties
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm reflecting MHO's commitment to our customer
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality
- Education/Experience: Previous retail sales experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
- Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
Mountain High Outfitters (MHO) is more than a traditional outdoor retailer. Upon entering any store you will notice a vast array of products and brands that create a compelling story for any patron. The selection of gear and footwear is just as pronounced as apparel, with products for activities like backpacking, bouldering, camping, caving, climbing, hiking, biking, yoga, skiing, trail running, slack lining, paddle boarding, fly fishing, as well as trips to the lake and beach, or to your everyday coffee shop. MHO can outfit all your everyday lifestyle needs. This wide variety of products for all of these activities, gives the customer more than a great shopping experience, it is an in-store cultural experience.
Mountain High Outfitters prides itself on having knowledgeable and seasoned staff, making it a comfortable place to prepare for your first adventure, expedition, or lifestyle experience. Building a community is on the forefront of MHO's movement. Whether it is in the stores, at school and church events, trail races, or SUP races, community involvement is an important part of MHO's culture. Currently, with eleven locations throughout Alabama, Georgia, and Tennessee, and a website (#removed#), Mountain High Outfitters is the ultimate active lifestyle boutique. Visiting a store in person is the only way to really get a true feel for this diverse retail brand. Come experience MHO and be a part of the movement.
Role: Full and Part-time Retail Associate / Keyholder
Apply for this job now.