COMPANY: SEA CONTAINERS LONDON (EX MONDRIAN)
JOB TYPE: Permanent , Full Time
SALARY: Market related
Our Accounts Team lead where others follow. They are a family of passionate, dedicated individuals who take pride in their unrivaled and diverse achievements. Fun, authentic, gracious and passionate, the team actualizes a work environment reflective of our unique culture and fundamental core values.Ellen and Pablo are currently looking for an authentic and passionate Accounts Receivable, with driving purpose to join our engaging and dynamic Finance Team. Have you got it?
Description of the Role
To handle and monitor all matters relating to customer and group credit and timely collection of outstanding debts and to collect, verify and bank the Hotel, Spa and F&B''s cash takings daily and assist with maintaining stringent cash controls throughout the business.
- Required: Accounts Receiveable experience; Knowledge of Opera
- To comply and enforce SFP''s and all processes and procedures
- To know and observe the credit policies and procedures as contained in the AR and Cashier SFP.
- To investigate customer''s credit worthiness by research through various available sources and to recommend credit approval or disapproval to the Director of Finance
- To maintain a complete alphabetical credit file for each account containing all documentation related to the credit applications, and invoices (both outstanding and paid).
- To maintain separate updated alphabetical listings of approved credit account holders and non-approved applications, and to circulate these listings to concerned departments.
- To review on a daily basis all groups in house and past events and update the credit agenda
- To ensure all deposit for events are received prior to arrival
- To review on a daily basis that all registration cards along with the PMS registration card report have been verified by a Front Office Assistant Manager or Night Manager
We love having fun and employee wellbeing is at the heart of everything we do! That''s why in addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of benefits that include:
- Weekly in-house yoga session
- Personalized gym sessions (Boot camp!),
- Running club
- Football team
- Discounted Gym membership
- Stand-up comedy sessions (hahaha!)
- Enrolment into schemes and incentives such as Ride to Work and Season ticket loan
- Company staff party (with special raffle prizes!)
- Tuesday treats
- Christmas gifts
- Perkbox: thousands of retail discounts!
- Guest Experience after probation that includes 1 free night stay for 2 including dinner, breakfast and a drink in one of our amazing bars!
- Discounted Employee and Friends & Family rates on rooms, restaurant and bars and in our sister hotels overseas (Europe and USA)
- Discounts in treatments in our Spa
- Discounted rates in our Curzon cinema
- Free meals on duty (free ice-cream!)
- Uniforms and in-house dry-cleaning provided
- Bespoke training programmes (2 day special welcome programme; English classes; emotional intelligence training amongst many more!)
- Constructive and regular Performance Review system for internal progression
- Quarterly Employee Award Ceremony with special accolades
- 28 days'' holiday (increasing based on length of service.
See descriptionRole: Accounts Receivable Job Type: Permanent , Full TimeLocation: London, England, EnglandApply for this job now.