Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
$22.00 to $25.00 hourly
Robert Half is looking for a Desktop Support Specialist! Explaining intricate technical information to the non-technical user is an essential skill for this position. Are you a driven individual who is most productive in an active and positive environment? If you think you have these qualities, Robert Half has a Desktop Support Technician role with a company in the Healthcare, Hospitals, Social Assistance industry that may be the position for you. If you are a motivated candidate with effective problem-solving abilities, this could be the job for you. This Desktop Support Analyst role is long-term contract / temporary to full-time in nature and is located in the Voorhees, New Jersey, area.
- Maintain, analyze, and fix computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Settle computer problems, and offer suggestions on appropriate action/solutions
- Provide computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Develop records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Offer support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
- Coordinate hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Communicate regularly and effectively with ticket submittersJob Requirements:
- Proficiency in eClinicalWorks
- Comprehensive knowledge of Windows OS
- Command of Microsoft Office
- Desktop support or related experience
- Knowledgeable when it comes to writing reports, business correspondence, user instructions, and procedure manuals
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.