Food and Beverage Manager - Luxury Hotel in Cardiff
The ideal candidate will be passionate about service culture, delivering outstanding customer service throughout all food and beverage outlets, dynamic in the management of the team and with a love for the industry. You will be driven by the pride in succeeding and aiming for outstanding guest experience in all you do.
With a luxury F&B background and a multi-outlets experience; you will be overseeing a range of food and beverage outlets across this unique property. You will also be responsible for the operational and financial results of the department; the development of the team and improvement of the offering and quality of the service delivered.
- Have a minimum 2 years at Management level in the F&B department of a 4* Deluxe / 5* Hotel
- Financially accountability experience
- High quality of service and strong brand standards
- Deliver a high level of customer service to all reporting staff
- Deliver a one team approach to ensure continuous success.
- Motivate the team by engaging with all individual and ensure a nice working environment for all staff
- Develop an up selling and innovation programme within all F&B outlets
- Be a key player in growing all areas of the business
- Be very ambitious and focused
- Develop all operating procedures relating to the F&B department
Does this sound like you?
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply or send your cv to LARA DOS SANTOS - #removed#
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren't always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks' time please assume you have not been successful. However, don't hesitate to get in touch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment