Role: Community Care Worker
Location: Great Yarmouth NR29, NR20 and surrounding areas
Pay: £9.08 per hour (£13.62 per hour BANK HOLIDAY) + travel time and mileage
Job type: Full Time, Part Time, Permanent or Temporary
Looking for a new job where you can make a difference? Do you have good people skills? Are you passionate about helping other people? A role in social care is an opportunity to use your transferable skills and develop your career in care!
We are recruiting for Community Care Workers / Social Care Workers / Home Care Workers / Carers / Domiciliary Care Workers / Care Assistants in Great Yarmouth, NR29 and NR30. Experience not essential as full and ongoing training is provided. The ideal candidate must be a driver.
About Hales Homecare
Hales Homecare provides a range of personalised care and support that ensures our service users can remain within the comfort of their own home while continuing to live independently, safely and fulfilled lives.
Our Care Workers are the heart of our success, that's why we make every effort to recruit and retain staff that share our vision and values to provide high quality care to our service users:
- Deliver a Personal Approach
- Maintain Professional Excellence
- Empower Trust
- Champion Change
At Hales, we pride ourselves in looking after our team of Hales Heroes with flexible hours, competitive pay, regular training, opportunities for advancements and superb employee benefits which includes a cycle to work scheme, up to £300 Refer a Friend bonus, over 6,500 shopping discount vouchers, a car lease scheme, plus more!
- Permanent contracts of employment with guaranteed hours
- Flexible working hours including full or part-time shift patterns, evenings and weekends
- Enhanced pay for bank holidays
- Paid travel time and mileage expenses
- Free uniform and PPE
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Online Zumba Fitness Programme
- Hales Heroes Monthly Draw to win £1,000
- Ongoing training and support (including recognised Care Certificate qualification) provided by our own internal training team
Our Care Workers assist our Service Users:
- To remain in their own homes, enabling them to be independent
- With personal care
- With shopping, meal preparation and light domestic duties
- With medication, mobility and other care needs
- By providing companionship
Interested? Apply now or call us on #removed# for more information about the role.
The nature of this role means that you must have the right to work in the UK, and it is desirable to have a full driving licence with access to transport although this isn't always essential. The position is subject to an enhanced DBS check and suitable references.