A Food Preparer prepares meals for various airlines by cutting, chopping, and wrapping dishes and meals and setting up the food carts for delivery.
Free hot healthy meals daily! Medical, dental & vision insurance available! 401K with company matching!
HOW TO APPLY: Thank you for your interest in our position! In order to be considered an applicant and/or candidate for this position, you MUST fill out an official application on our website. Please copy and paste this link into your web browser to get started: #
Starting Pay for this position is $14.00 per hour.
Shift times TBD upon hiring.
Our Employees Must Be Able to:
- Work assigned schedule which may include multiple shifts, weekends and holidays
- Work overtime when required
- Arrive at work on-time
- Handle fish, beef, pork, poultry, shellfish, and other food products
- Complete paperwork
- Communicate with Supervisors and co-workers
- Follow directions
- Work as a member of a team
- Will be exposed to extreme temperature changes and noise
- May work in a cold room of 40 degrees or less for extended periods of time
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, move product, equipment and supplies up to fifty (50) pounds
- Regularly stands, bends, lifts and moves intermittently during shifts of 8+ hours
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the individual(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, and skills required. Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
gategroup is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or other category protected under applicable law.
For further information regarding Equal Employment Opportunity copy and paste the following URL into your web browser: #.
Gate Gourmet, a gategroup company, is the world’s largest independent provider of catering and provisioning services for the airline industry. For the past 70 years, we have served over 250 carriers in more than 30 countries. Gate Gourmet combines culinary expertise with the highest standards of food safety and production to deliver delicious, healthy, and affordable meals to over 270 million travelers around the globe.
Role: Food Preparer
Apply for this job now.