We are recruiting for a Night Concierge to join a dynamic and growing team based at a luxury residential property development in Canary Wharf, London. This is a full time permanent role. 4 on 4 off Night shift pattern. 7pm till 7am, Paying £26,000.
Please note - previous Concierge experience is essential for this role, we are also looking for people who have experience within a high end / luxury environment.
What's in it for you?
- Fantastic working culture
- Career progression
- Competitive salary
- ...and much more!
What will you be doing as Night Concierge?
- Meeting and greeting residents as they come in and out of the building
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Responding to daily enquiries and using initiative to resolve any complaints
- Liaising with contractors regarding minor maintenance
- Regular building patrols
- General administration
- Taking post and logging parcels onto the system
What are we looking for in a Night Concierge?
- Previous Concierge experience is essential
- Previous experience working in a residential development or hotel environment is desirable.
- Previous experience working a Night shift is also desirable.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Super smart personal presentation
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a growing team who will support your professional development. If this sounds like the role for you and your previous experience matches the criteria listed above, then please APPLY NOW with a copy of your up to date CV.