The London Borough of Lambeth are currently looking for an experienced Locum Social Worker / Senior Social Worker for their MASH Team.
As a Social Worker within the MASH Team you will play the pivotal role of being the first point of access for people making referrals. You will utilise your assessment and independent decision-making skills to pass along the referral to the relevant team, based on the urgency of the case. This office based, 9 to 5 role, provides an excellent work life balance whilst still being able to play a vital role in the protection of children within the area.
Easily accessed via London's excellent tube services, you would not need to be a car driver.
What are the Social Work requirements?
- 2 years post qualifying experience
- HCPC registration
What sets you apart from the crowd?
- Previous experience completing Child and Parenting Assessments
- Strong independent decision-making skills and legislation knowledge
- Previous experience within a MASH Team
- Proven track record of being able to work to, and meeting, strict timescales in a calm and professional manner.
What do you get?
- Great work life balance with easy access to large shopping centres, sporting venues, and parks
- Excellent work life balance as this is an office based, no customer facing role.
- 9-5 working
- Highly competitive pay rates based on the surrounding authorities paying £31 ph
Why Charles Hunter Associates?
- Free Access to our CPD training, easily accessible online (worth £500) which contributes to HCPC
- You will work with your own dedicated consultant whose main concern is your career, and consultants that have sector knowledge and experience
- Referral Bonus Scheme of £250 if you refer a friend or colleague looking for work
If you are interested in this application and wish to apply please follow the application instructions stated on the website, or alternatively you can contact Charles Hunter Associates directly and speak to Brian Allbrighton 0118 948 5555.
Role: Locum Senior / Social Worker - MASH Team
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, england, england
Apply for this job now.