Are you reliable and compassionate At Home Caregiver in the Fresno, CA area?
Do you want to work for an Employer of Choice?
Visiting Angels of Fresno is hiring a reliable, compassionate, and dependable At Home Senior Caregiver to join our team in the Fresno, CA area. We are looking for caregivers who want to make a difference!
We are using an innovative hiring tool to help us hire more applicants with your attitude and work ethic. We ask that you please complete the following survey, which should take no more than 5-10 minutes to complete. We look forward to hearing from you!
Click Here To Take Survey
What Are the Benefits to Being an At Home Senior Caregiver?
- Requirments For Position -
- 1-2 Years of Caregiver Experience
- Must be available to work weekends/nights
- Must have reliable transportation at all times
- Competitive Pay - $15+ an Hour
- Free Teledoc offered for part-time employees!
- Opportunity to participate in a 401k with employer match!
- We treat you well because we are thankful for the work that you do
- Flexible schedules tailored to your availability
- Training opportunities
- We provide excellent communication and feedback to our employees
- Bonus Opportunities and Employee Incentives
- Make a difference in the lives of others!
About Visiting Angels of Fresno, CA
Visiting Angels is a locally owned and operated home care franchise dedicated to ensuring that seniors are able to age gracefully in the place that we call home. We are 2020 Employer of Choice award winners and have won three years running!
At Home Caregiver Responsibilities:
- Must have open availability and be able to work weekends and nights.
- Provides personal care to the client.
- Provides continuous companionship for the client while on duty.
- Assists in meal planning, purchases of foods, and food preparation.
- Washes dishes and cleans the kitchen after meals.
- Assists the client to live in a clean, healthy, and safe environment.
- Observes the client's general physical, emotional, and mental conditions, and reports all changes in condition.
- Keeps appropriate records of all activity while in the client's home.
- Provides a sense of security for the client and protects the client as much as possible from any harm resulting from the debilitating effects of his or her illness.
- Assists client as needed, excluding medical care.
- Communicates availability to work with the Coordinator on a weekly basis or as required.
- Must have a strong sense of professionalism when interacting with team members and clients
- Must be on the California State Registry or be willing to sign up (we offer reimbursement!)
- Minimum of one year of caregiving experience with at least 6 months-experience caring for senior or disabled adults
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must comply with all agency policies
- Dementia/Alzheimer's experience a plus
- CNA a plus
- Valid California Driver's License REQUIRED
- Must have personal, reliable transportation to and from shifts
We care about the individual needs of our staff and pride ourselves on finding the right client for each caregiver. Our office is currently looking for a caring, patient, compassionate and trustworthy individual who has a genuine interest in providing home care assistance to adults and seniors so that they can remain where they call home.
What do our at home caregivers say about us?
"Visiting Angels has friendly staff members and administrators. They have a family-oriented atmosphere."
"The office staff is very friendly, makes me feel comfortable, and they are very descriptive when helping me with any questions I may have."
Apply today! We'd love to hear from you!
The caregiver position is open at our Fresno office, located at 2350 W Shaw Ave #129, Fresno, CA 93711. Our office serves the Fresno and Clovis area and may require travel to Fresno and areas around Fresno, CA.
Powered by JazzHR