The the world's leading premium international schools organisation is currently seeking a CRM Data Analyst to join an existing team. This role will be based in their London office.
About the CRM Data Analyst role:
The CRM Data Analyst will support the Marketing, Admissions and Communications team to make smarter decisions, by ensuring high data quality, enabling reporting and providing key insights to business stakeholders ranging from school teams to Regional and Central leadership. You will define and implement measurement strategies aligned with Marketing and Admissions objectives; producing meaningful KPI dashboards and delivering monthly and weekly performance reports with actionable insight.
Key responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Ensuring appropriate processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for reporting
- Analyse online user behaviour, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis to deliver business actionable insights to drive real changes
- Manage the data migration and cleansing process for all schools - advising on required timelines and involving all parties appropriately to ensure all data is available for each go live dat
- Fully own the CRM data quality ongoing - link up with CRM team to create ongoing data validation and cleansing requirements for live system usage after data migration.
Key skill set:
- 5+ years of experience in Data Analysis / Business Analysis / Data Management / Insights.
Salesforce experience desirable
Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational database
Experience in process improvement and implementation
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical reporting requirements
If the above role looks like a good fit please apply directly below
Role: CRM Data Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, London
Apply for this job now.