Every day the Operating Theatre presents new challenges and experiences. That’s why it takes people with a positive attitude and specialist skills to work in this demanding area of healthcare.
If you are currently fulfilling a Theatre Practitioner role specialising in Recovery and are looking for work in Aberdeen, then read on!
We’re seeking individuals who strive to deliver patient centred care competently with an emphasis on service delivery.
You will work as part of a team to provide high standards of skilled care and support and be expected to function clinically within the Operating Department and other associated areas as required.
Recovery specialists will:
- provide appropriate care and treatment until the patient has recovered from the effects of the anaesthesia and/or surgery
- assess the care given during each of the perioperative phases
Here’s why you’ll love it
- Flexible lifestyle – choose how many hours you want to work and the days which suit you
- Excellent rates of pay – You’ll receive increments for nights and weekend work and be included in our workplace pensions scheme.
- Being part of a supportive team – When you join RMR, you’ll experience first-hand why we’re renowned for our excellent staff support and the value we place on working relationships. We expect a lot from everyone in our team but understand that successful working relationships are reciprocal – and our performance in looking after you is just as important.
- Variety & Experience – enjoy new challenges and gain a wealth of experience with a range of leading healthcare organisations
- Training opportunities – starting with a comprehensive induction program, we encourage all our people to suggest ideas for their own personal development, so we can source ongoing training opportunities.
- Reward – As if that wasn’t all enough! We like to make sure our people are recognised and rewarded for doing a great job. Our Recommend a Friend Bonus’ is a great way to earn extra cash – with up to £250 being paid for introducing new people to our team. We also never forget to say a great big ‘Thank You’ and recognise that our people really are what make us great!
To apply to this role, you will need
- A minimum of 18 months' post-graduate experience
- Valid NMC/HCPC PIN alongside a recognised qualification
- Access to own transport is preferable
- It is essential that you are currently a Registered Adult Nurse. Recent experience within an operating theatre or immediate postoperative recovery room environment
If this sounds like a role you’d enjoy, then APPLY NOW or call Nicky on for more information.
Role: Theatre Practitioner - Recovery
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Aberdeen, Scotland
Apply for this job now.