Senior Java Developer
£40,000 - £50,000
A Senior Java Developer is required to join a well-established software consultancy. The developer will be part of a team that is currently enhancing as well as upgrading legacy applications into new Java based web applications in an enterprise environment. Responsible for the design, development, and fielding of enterprise application solutions for multiple clients, you will have substantial experience working with core Java and J2EE as well as knowledge of agile (Experience in Scrum desirable)
- Working with graphic designers and other members of a project team to develop the site concept, interface design, and architecture of the website.
- Responsible for interface implementation
- Integrates web applications with back-end databases.
- Deploy large web-based transaction systems using application servers.
- Researches, tests, builds, and coordinates the integration of new products per production and client requirements.
They are able to offer you a structured career progression programme, excellent training, exquisite offices and amazing benefits.
This vacancy is being managed on behalf of the employer by Edgar Cowen who are acting as a Recruitment Agency.
Please note: If you have not had a response from your application within 7 days, please assume your application is not being progressed.