The sales and marketing manager position will be responsible for implementation of all sales and marketing activities, working closely to increase brand awareness and drive sales for an online eShop.
o Develop and execute social media campaigns.
o Manage social media channels as well as community management. Plan, post and maintain engagement with followers, commenting on tagged posts
o Monitor brand analytics across numerous channels and provide reports to Marketing Manager
o Manage brand’s E-mail Marketing campaigns
o Work with creative teams to create email-marketing content
o Lead the creative team to design a lead-nurturing funnel from concept to execution unique to our niche
o Coordinate & help manage company’s website. (Images, Content, Contests, Promotions, Videos, Data)
o Create content for our blog
o Track analytics on all assets: e-mails, website, social media, external digital marketing, and more.
o Utilize google analytics, sprout analytics, and more
o Track and report measures of success in the market
o Implementation of marketing directives and sales strategy to engage consumers and assist in relationship development with the brand
o Support creation of marketing materials
o Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it according to plan/strategy
o Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business
o Research media coverage and industry trends
o Assist in the daily growth and development of assigned campaigns
o Assist with efforts of customer acquisition and retention
o Help develop fresh story ideas
o Help with tradeshow management and coordination
Minimum Qualifications of the Marketing Coordinator
· Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency
· Eager to learn
· A positive, professional attitude
· Confident communication skills (written and verbal)
· Sales, Customer Service, Retail or Hospitality experience
· The ability to quickly and successfully build report
· A problem solving/ solution-oriented nature
· A friendly and positive vibe
· Degree in marketing with two to four years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Working knowledge of HTML, WordPress, Adobe Creative, CRM, Shopify, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Sprout, Mailchimp, Constant contact, Hootsuite and other marketing tools
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, with strong and quick adaptability to new software and systems as needed.
Lucyd is developing ergonomic smartglasses, apps and fashion forward glasses in an eyewear e-shop to enhance the visual experience. The Lucyd eShop will make it easy for anyone to acquire the most advanced prescription eyewear available. To learn more please visit #removed#
Role: Sales and Marketing Manager
Apply for this job now.