We are seeking a Restaurant Manager to join our family. We base our business around customer service and employee retention. We need self-motivated, hard-working, and passionate employees to provide our customers with the best experience possible.
- Flexible hours
- 5 paid days off first year, 10 second year, 15 third year.
- IRA retirement plan with company match.
- Monthly bonus program based off of food and labor, and everyday tasks being done properly and on time.
- Work along side crew members and provide a safe, fun atmosphere
- Oversee guest services and resolve guest comments
- Ensure employees are well trained following our 3 day training process
- Promote employees from within the store to do all jobs.
- Write schedules according to sales
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Weekly inventories
- Truck ordering, banking, monitoring waste
- Be able to work 45-50 hours per week
- Stand on feet for long period and lift 25 lbs.
- Previous experience in food service or other related fields
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to be a team player.
No applicant to big or to small for this position. We currently have 17 Subway locations where we are always looking to better our company. Locally owned and operated with 35+ years of experience in quick serve restaurant.
MY name is Josh Stingley. I am the Area supervisor for Subways in Lafayette Indiana. I have worked for this company for 13 years. I started when I was 16 as a sandwich artist at the new subway location on Veterans Memorial Parkway. I worked my way up from sandwich artist to Area supervisor. You can too! I can honestly say we try to make the stores a family atmosphere where we understand that things happen in life. We work around availabilities and understand that people want and need to spend time with their families.
Role: Restaurant Manager
Apply for this job now.