Are you a Teacher and looking for a change?
Teaching Personnel are seeking a English Teacher for a partnered SEN school in Basildon, Essex area. The position available is for full time and January start!
Are you a Qualified Teacher wanting to progress within your career? This job is perfect for you! A new school start could be just the change you need. This is an exciting new opportunity that will help you boost your career, confidence and experience within a classroom. The pupils are aged between 4-16 and therefore you will be expected to teach GCSE Level.
For this role you must be a confident teacher, have the ability to manage challenging behaviour and have a great personality. This school wants someone with a bit of excitement, and energy with a bubbly character.
Ideally you will have:
- A degree/ NQT/QTS status
- Has previous teaching experience
- Excellent knowledge in English
- Are confident leading a Key Stage 3 and 4 class including GCSE level
- Are confident managing challenging behaviour
- Have a genuine passion for teaching children
*You must be DBS registered on the Update Services or be willing to apply for a new one through*
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel
- No lengthy application process for each school, 1 application to access all vacancies available to you
- A pay rate of £120-£170 a day
- SMS and E-Mail booking confirmations
- Access to our exclusive CPD Academy, with courses such as Child Psychology and Autism Awareness available online
- Recommend a Friend bonus scheme with £50 for every successful application
- A dedicated Consultant who will support you in your role