Exciting opportunities for Experienced Recruitment Consultants; come and join our successful team in Manchester!
TeacherActive is in the Top 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain, Top 20 in The Recruiter's Fast 50 and one of Sunday Times/Virgin Fast Track 100's fastest growing UK businesses!
Work as part of a thriving team who and pride themselves on the close relationships with teachers and support staff. Ongoing support from your Branch Manager to work closely with primary, secondary and SEND schools across the Merseyside area from Wirral to Warrington.
With clear routes for progression and a great benefits package, including uncapped commission, it's a great time to join one of the country's leading education recruiters!
To be considered for this role, you'll need to have some experience in recruitment. You will be a strong natural communicator and ambitious, with proven billing capabilities.
What you will need to show:
- Confident and resilient personality
- Flawless work ethic
- Strong communication skills
- Glowing personality
What do we offer?
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key target each year
- A supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Extra days annual leave on your Birthday!
- A generous healthcare and benefits package after a qualifying period
- Champagne Fridays
At TeacherActive we don't do ordinary. If you believe you have what it takes, apply with your CV and introduction email/covering letter.
If you need any further information about this Recruitment Vacancy, then please call Leiha on 0115 824 1887.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer.