Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £130 - £200 per day, Negotiable
SEN (Special Educational Needs) Teacher
Key Stage: Early Years, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2, Key Stage 3
Location: Croydon & Sutton
Negotiable Rates - MPS/UPS
Are you a qualified teacher with experience working with students who have special educational needs? Do you have a passion for helping students with disabilities and other challenges achieve their full potential? If so, consider applying for the position of SEN (Special Educational Needs) teacher for our local schools.
As an SEN teacher at our Croydon and Sutton schools, you will be responsible for providing high-quality teaching and learning to students with a range of disabilities and special educational needs. This may include planning and delivering engaging lessons, assessing students' progress, and providing feedback to help them improve. You will also be responsible for collaborating with other teachers, parents, and education professionals to ensure a coordinated and effective approach to supporting students with special needs.
To be successful in this role, you should have a teaching qualification and experience working with students who have special educational needs. You should also have strong organisational and communication skills, and the ability to work well as part of a team. A relevant postgraduate qualification, such as a Master's in Special Educational Needs, is preferred but not always required.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter to us now!
- Ability to implement school policies and procedures
- Teacher Qualifications (QTS, PGCE, TEACH FIRST etc.)
- Enthusiasm and outstanding teacher knowledge to engage the students
- Experience working with special educational needs
- Enthusiastic and nurturing attitude
- Be able to manage challenging behaviours effectively
Working with REED grants you…
- 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
- Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
- Competitive pay rates
- Support with payroll and timesheets
- Access to CPD courses
- Access to the REED Rewards scheme which includes professional indemnity insurance, life/critical illness insurance, personal accident cover and a 24-hour legal and counselling helpline service
Apply Now or alternatively call Amy at our Croydon office!
REED EDUCATION is a specialist consultancy focusing exclusively on the Education sector. For over 60 years Reed’s education recruitment specialists have been delivering outstanding service to schools and educational settings across the UK.