Staffline are recruiting for a full time Level 3 or above Vehicle Technician to join our prestigious client based in Shrewsbury. This is a permanent position with a very competative bonus scheme of up to £2,400 Per annum.
The rate of pay is between £20,000 - £25,000 Per Annum, which is negoiatiable on expeirence. The hours of work are 0830 - 1700 Mon -Fri. You must be flexible as you will be working 1 in 4 weekends. Please only apply for this position if you have a minimum of 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE.
Your time at work:
- Working in a busy fast paced workshop.
- Use of diagnostic equipment to identify vehicle faults.
- Undertaking repair and maintenance of vehicle parts including clutches, gearboxes, tyres, brakes and suspension.
- Completion of legible and accurate paperwork for the customers and centres records.
- Carrying out bumper to bumper overview, service and inspection.
- Maintenance of electronic systems including on board entertainment systems.
- Following checklists to ensure all critical parts of vehicles are examined.
Our perfect worker:
- Main Dealer Experience Desisred but not essential.
- Minumum level 3 qualified technician.
- Strong communication.
- Enthusiasm and a good attitude.
- Your own transport to get to the location of work.
- Bonus of up to £2,400 per annum.
- Competative annual salary.
- Company Pension
- 28 days of annual leave.
- Full time, permanent position.
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Each of our locations has dedicated 24-hour OnSite support, so you can always speak to a Staffline representative. Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline.