Group Finance Accountant
Location: Wigmore Street - Working from home/ Office 2 days a week
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Full time / Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity to work within the Group Finance team who are responsible for Head Office companies. The Base Office is Wigmore Street. You will be working from home with the requirement to go into the office a couple of days a week.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for someone who is an experienced Finance accountant to join our team with good communication skills both verbally and written.
What will you be doing?
* Preparation of monthly accounts, together with responsibility for all control reconciliations.
* Input monthly management accounts into BPC, liaise with Business units regarding Intercompany differences;
* Raise invoices for intercompany and external recharges;
* Receive invoices from intercompany and external suppliers;
* Perform controls including the reconciliation of bank accounts in various currencies;
* Generate quarterly forecasts and annual budgets for all companies;
* Prepare statutory accounts for all companies and work with external auditors to ensure a smooth, timely audit; and Annual tax packs and quarterly VAT returns
The experience you'll bring
* CIMA accountant or part qualified with a number of years practical accounting experience.
* Reasonably strong excel skills;
* Previous experience with Neptune/SAP;
* Understand the forecast and budgeting process; and
* Effective communication skills.
* All applicants must have the legal right to work in the UK and be subject to satisfactory security clearance which includes 3 years reference checks.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click here to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply